6.29.2009

Carl's Sermons

As promised, here are audio links to my husband's sermons. If you have questions about any of them, you can email me. My email is in on the sidebar!



- Be Kindly Affectioned Romans 12:10
- Father's Day
- Do You Love Jerusalem?
- The Holy Spirit
- My New Name
- Dressed for Righteousness (A sermon on Modesty)
- My New Name
- Freedom In Christ
- Baptism
- Is Hell Real?
- Loving Your Life
- A Balanced Christian
- Memories
- Change
- Going to Genneserat
- Maintianing Unity
- A Christian Like Onesiphorus
- A Christian Like Lydia
- A Liberal Christian



I will add more as they become available! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I listened to some of the one on the Holy Spirit; I enjoyed it very much; Carl is very knowledgeable and prepared and certainly does know his Scripture!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty, thank you! I will pass the compliment along! A preacher can never hear it enough!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!