Instead ... I'm going to tell you all the things I am so excited about! So many things are going to be happening soon!
1. Friday we are going back to the fair to work in the booth, but this time we are going to try and go a bit earlier so we can actually enjoy it! Today we had a great deal of wind and rain and after that it left us quite chilly - so I am hoping this Friday isn't going to be as sweltering hot as last Friday. Hopefully by then Benjamin's friend Mariah will have gotten over her double ear infection.
2. We are going to the Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch on Saturday - with the same friends and possibly some more. You better believe you'll be seeing some pumpkin patch pictures! (and more - you know me) I am so excited! I have never been to a Corn Maze, and this is Ben's first pumpkin patch (obviously). I am hoping to make it a tradition.
3. Not this Saturday, but the next, we are going to finally have our yard sale! We have a lot to get rid of so I am glad we are going to be clearing out some of the unnecessary clutter.
4. Halloween. Still trying to decide on a costume for Benjamin - and I will reveal it ... hmm ... maybe on Halloween! Just for a bit of suspense. And for those of you who already know what it will probably be - no leaking!
5. My birthday is November 2nd! Wahoo!
6. November 7th we are having a get-together at our house to celebrate being in Fort Valley a year (Well technically we got here last Halloween). So, if you're in the area, come on over! And bring finger foods!
7. Thanksgiving - Turkey. Mashed potatoes. UGA vs. GA Tech game. Macy's Parade. Nuff Said!
8. First weekend in December - Vacation! We are going to Walterboro/Charleston, SC! My Future Sister-in-Law is coming with us, and possibly coming back home to spend some time with us down here. I am thrilled. I am going to try and throw her a bachelorette party!
And that's as far as I'm going right now! I need to make a list and check off every exciting event. So much is going on it is hard to keep up. I stopped before listing Christmas, my brother's wedding, New Years, and Benjamin's Birthday Bash.
If I seem a little overwhelmed in the coming months, that is why!
Well! I am exhausted! But what would a Bringing Up Benjamin post be without a photo of Benjamin?!

Ahhh, much better ...







You could try and rub benadryl on his teeth. I never really knew what worked, but Molly is awful with the teeth thing. Sometimes she won't sleep, and it feels like Hell one earth some days! Sounds like the next couple months will be fun for you all, then it's Christmas! Then Ben's 1st birthday!
ReplyDeletePoor baby. My son is cutting some more teeth too and is so whiney. I just use orajel on his gums and it makes it better (for a little while anyway) Corn Mazes are so much fun we used to have one close to were I live but not anymore
ReplyDelete:( I Love Yardsales.
I LOVE corn mazes! I need to find out if there is one around here, hmm...
ReplyDeleteI need a nap just from reading all of that!
ReplyDeleteThis weekend sounds like a ton of fun though!
I really want to take the kids to the corn maze! You'll have to tell us all about it :-) And try to squeeze in one more thing on your list of activities: Our Fall Festival on Oct. 24th we do Truck -or- Treating, bon fire, dinner, so much fun. It's out at the Lineberger's farm (perry) and I think it starts around 5:30. Let me know if you have any questions or need directions. We would love to have you there....just decorate your trunk a little and you'll be set!!
ReplyDeleteYou have some fun things coming up!! Poor Benjamin and his teeth! I got an amber teething necklace for Kyndra and it really worked!
ReplyDelete