12.23.2009

Wordless Wednesday: Surprise!



For more WW, visit 5 Minutes for Mom.


post signature

6 comments:

  1. What a great shot ~ they just love the boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! What joy! You captured that pic perfectly :)
    Kristen, I love what you changed on your sidebars - that photo of Benjamin is adorable and the one of your DH is funny! I also love the prayer list. Whenever I stop by I will read it over and say a prayer for those listed.

    Have a very merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!