2.26.2010

Show Us Your Life: Collections

Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner


Over at Kelly's Korner, the Show Us Your Life for this week is Collections. I don't collect much, besides photos, laundry, hugs&kisses... but I do collect "I Love Lucy" memorabilia.



I own and have seen every episode. My kitchen is Lucy-themed {or working toward it}. The 3 framed pictures are on the wall between the kitchen and the living room. They are photos from 3 different episodes. The bottom heart-framed picture is a frame my friend Brandyn bought me in Orlando, and the picture is of my mother and me ... years ago. Okay maybe only three years.

Anyway, the top right is a doll my mom got me for I think Valentine's Day when my husband and I lived in Memphis. The middle is a pocket book, and inside that is a matching wallet. And the last frame is a magazine cutout with a quote from Lucille Ball.

I have many other Lucy memorabilia around the house as well. Tote bags, books... and Lucy has also inspired many other things that I own, such as my polka-dotted aprons, and my polka-dotted wallet.

Anyway, that's what I collect! Go over to Kelly's blog and share what you collect, too!

post signature

10 comments:

  1. Whata fun collection!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the I Love Lucy episodes...I could NEVER watch them without cracking a smile :)

    You can view my collections here...
    http://growingourowngarden.blogspot.com/2010/02/collections-plenty.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness this is soooo funny! My brother loves him some Lucy too! I love all the stuff you have sooo stinkin cute! Where did you get that picture frame....That is Ah-dorable....
    Have a Happy Friday
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat collection! It's still one of my favorite shows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute and very fun collection. Love that show, such a classic!! Your blog is so cute and little Benjamin is sooo adorable! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I just love Lucy!! What a neat thing to collect. They bring back such beautiful memories for me.

    http://susan2956.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute and quirky collection!

    Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun that you collect "I Love Lucy" memorabilia! Those episodes always make me laugh out loud! Thanks for sharing your cute collection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucy is great! You need my Halloween costume from a couple of years ago. It's the navy and white polka dot dress with a white apron and a red Lucy wig. It's my favorite costume ever! I think it will get reused a lot because I love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How neat! I didn't know you collected Lucy. I just love that show... simply can't get enough. Good times.

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!