That’s right, folks. You read it. I have officially lost it. It’s been a long time coming, that’s for sure. And I am sure a lot of you are probably thinking I’ve lost it long ago, but believe me… I had not lost it until today.
Take a look at my Facebook status from earlier today:
“Dinner (mexican fiesta soup): On Stove”…. well, yeah. It was on the stove all right. You know, it really helps things cook if you actually turn the right burner on, don’t you think?
Yep.
Thanks to my husband, who was tasting it (“This is COLD!”), we were able to correct that mistake quickly. It’s on the stove now… the correct burner is on.
So dinner is going to be a little late.
And I wouldn’t be surprised if I did something to further prove my point that I’ve lost it in the future. Boy howdy! How embarrassing!







That's ok, last night after cooking our fettuccine noodles....I was draining them and they all dropped into the sink & down the garbage disposal.
ReplyDeleteYeah, pretty sure I've done something like that as well. I guess we all have those days! ha!
ReplyDeleteHa ha. Too funny. The life of a mom. It only gets worse the more kids you have. lol.
ReplyDeleteI have so done that. Actually one time I broke my crock pot doing that. My stove is right next to my sink so sometimes dishes get piled on the stove if I have a lot to wash - not enough counter. So this one day the crock was sitting on one burner and I was boiling water to make tea on another. Only I turned on the wrong one. Yeah, I was really sad. :)
ReplyDelete