One of my favorite weekends to visit back home in Georgia is Mothers’ Day weekend, which also normally happens to be the weekend that my dad’s birthday falls on. I love going and being with my parents on both of these very special days. It is so special to be able to celebrate this special “holiday” together with my mom… and I love that it is on a Sunday because worshiping with them at New Hope Road is one of my favorite things, too.
Since I haven’t blogged in a while and haven’t shared photos in a while as well, here are some wonderful photos from our weekend in Georgia! Enjoy!
We stopped first at LegoLand Discovery Center in Atlanta… Can you tell who was most excited??
My dad and Clara. He grabbed her any chance he got!
Clara at the Yellow River Game Ranch, where we went for my dad’s birthday.
This ride-on toy is sooooo old!!
Benjamin chasing a chicken, for real. Ha!
I wore Clara in her sling for some of the day.
Mothers’ Day morning with my family! Aren’t we a good lookin’ bunch?
My grandma got to meet her first Great-Granddaughter :)
It was such a great trip… I can’t wait to go back!! I’m already dreaming up plans!!






