6.11.2010

JUMP! for joy! {and peaches!}


DSC03229

DSC03228

DSC03231

DSC03233

Benjamin had a great time yesterday at Lane's Southern Orchards with Grandmommy and Uncle Preston. Uncle Preston is such a great Uncle. He was teaching Benjamin how to jump, and they had so much fun!

Here are a few different shots from the day:

DSC03286
Lane's has some of the best peaches in Georgia, I'd reckon!

DSC03202
DSC03203
The playground was hot, but so much fun!

DSC03314
DSC03326
DSC03323
DSC03333
DSC03334
The best homemade peach ice cream I have ever had - and believe me I've had a lot, living in Georgia nearly all my life!!

DSC03246
DSC03249
Sneak Attack on the Ducks...

DSC03272

We had such a great time, and we'll probably be back next weekend too!

Do you have any special places that you like to go to in your town? I hope you're all having a great weekend! Tomorrow is going to be busy for us as we're participating in a yard sale {we need to get rid of a lot!}, and I have Ladies Bible class, and THEN - the Annual Peach Festival! I am really excited for all three events! You'll be seeing more peaches in the near future, y'all!


post signature

4 comments:

  1. Lovely post. Simply lovely. And, my oh my, do I like a good peach. You are making this Minnesotan girl hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, we had peach cobbler tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. we love lane!! i need to get over there one morning... but all my kids want to do is play on the playground and you're right.. it's too hot!! ps i totally agree about their icecream!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nah, there's not really much going on in our small little town! lol

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!