Sometimes weeks just start out a bit on the downside. Ours started out with giving the rabbit away. Sometimes things just go downhill from there. It makes us choose whether we want to give into having a bad week or go with the downward flow. Sometimes you just gotta slap some bluejeans on your baby and take him outside, just to have an excuse to try a new program. Sometimes that little baby in bluejeans makes everything seem a lot better, even if he wakes you up more than desired in the middle of the night (and early morning, and morning. . . etc). Even if he fusses for no good reason (or any reason at all). That babe in bluejeans, the one eating your grass and then making faces, can make it all better.
How are you really?
2 months ago
That last picture of his toes is just perfect!
ReplyDeleteThis thread hit home for me! I was about to post one just like it! (I think I will...)
ReplyDeleteYes, it has been a very difficult week for me too - but just like you I take my children outside with the camera and I am reminded why I stay home with them and that life will continue to get better. It is so worth it when I have amazing moments with my darlings!
Here from Lynnette's! Oh these pics are sooo cute!! And I'm gonna guess you're a clothdiaperin' mama from the buttons on your sidebar. Awesome. Me too. :)
ReplyDeleteI really like your blog! I've so far read all of your '08 posts and will stop by again and read the rest very soon. What a sweet woman you are!
ReplyDeleteI stopped over from Lynette's blog.
Warmly,
Tina
Adorable baby! I have an 8 month old daughter. I'm visiting from Lynette's blog but I already added you to my favorite!
ReplyDeleteJust stopped by from Lynnette's blog. (How could I not after seeing that adorable face in your blog header?!) Little Benjamin is just precious - God bless!
ReplyDeleteI am visiting from Lynnette's blog. Benjamin is adorable. Your pictures of him are amazing.
ReplyDeleteStopping by from Lynnette's blog. Benjamin is SUPER cute! Looks like I'll be adding you to my favorites :)
ReplyDeleteAre you a GA girl??? I am!
Many blessings,
Allison
Hello from Lynnette's blog! I am a fellow Preacher's Wife, too! I love meeting new ones from all over! Your family is adorable, and I loved meeting you!
ReplyDeleteJust stopping by from Lynnette's blog. Your little guy is so adorable!! I'm sure he is such a joy to have around. Your photography is awesome too!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Oh, he is just precious! Love the baby toes! Congrats on being featured at Lynnette's today!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie. Visited from Lynette's. Sorry bout bunny pal, but glad he will be near by. :) God is good.
ReplyDeleteCame over from Lynette's blog. What a cutie pie you have there! Your photography is amazing. congrats on being featured today.
ReplyDeleteHi! Just stopping by to Get To Know You! What a sweet picture of your baby boy! Have a blessed day!
ReplyDeleteIn Christ,
Angela
Hi,
ReplyDeleteVisiting from Lynnette's blog. Your pictures are so beautiful!
Visiting from Lynnette's getting to know you! Your little boy is Adorable!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from Lynnette's "Getting To Know You" to say Hi. congratulations on being featured!
ReplyDeleteGreat blog and wonderful pictures, especailly of yout little boy!
Blessings,
Karen
Visiting from Lynette's Blog...and I'm happy I am - she's right, beautiful blog! your son is beautiful, too. I look forward to reading more, and getting to know you all! Your husband is a pastor, that's cool! I never know how pastor's wives do it...quite a job!
ReplyDeleteHi!!!
ReplyDeleteSo nice to meet you-I came over from Lynette's!
Your son is adorable!
My husband is a Youth Pastor! It is so encouraging to know other young couples in the ministry! :)
I will definitely be visiting over here!
Thanks!
Gina
Hello Kristen! It's so nice to meet you! I found you through Lynnette. What a precious family. Something to be proud of!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to Getting To Know You!
God Bless,
Kelci