This coming Saturday is my cousin's wedding. I'm excited to go down to Valdosta to see family that hasn't seen Ben yet. He will meet his Great-Great Granddaddy and we will take a 5-Generation photo. Five! Wow. Granddaddy is 93 years old and has congestive heart failure. So we are glad he gets to meet Ben before . . . well I don't want to talk about that.
My best NOT friend (we are so much more than just 'friends' - more like sistas!) found out last Friday that she is pregnant again! Her baby girl turns 1 this month. I am so excited for her! I admit I get a little baby fever with my . . . whatever she is pregnant! But I keep telling myself that right now, we just can't afford it. We know God will provide, but he also expects us to be responsible in our decisions and actions.
Lately we have been talking about giving Davey (our rabbit) away because we just don't spend enough time with him and I am constantly feeling guilty about that. I don't want to put him up on Craigslist and have some stranger take him away, so we are going to ask around and see if anyone has a place for a sweet rabbit to stay.
I feel depressed just thinking about it. I got him for my 16th birthday.
Benjamin's 6 month check up was this past Monday. He weighed in at 19.55lbs and he is now 26 and 3/4 inches tall! That puts him in the 80th percentile for weight and 70th for height. He's leveling out pretty good, I'd say! A bit above average, but not off the charts!
Here are some recent pictures:
Eating a cracker!
Showing off some bottom teeth.
A serious baby - but look at those beautiful blue eyes!
Wearing a Captain America shirt for his Uncle Steve!
And that's it! Hopefully I will be better at giving y'all updates to read - I know you are just dying to know what's going on in my life!
Kristen
Benjamin is definitely cute! Watch out for those teeth if you're breastfeeding. It can hurt! LOL
ReplyDelete