Went out to eat with hubby's mom and brother, just as planned.
Went shopping, just as planned.
This sudden head cold? Definitely not planned. And definitely not invited. I went to bed Friday night and suddenly did not feel very well. Saturday. . . did not feel very well. Today? I feel worse. I've been trying to get my rest around here but Ben made it a little hard as we both stayed home from services today and he thinks he is too big for naps. As soon as I am able to take my nighttime medicine, I am going to bed.
New big boy (convertible) car seat for Ben thanks to his Grandmommy. He outgrew his infant one way too fast! This one will hopefully last him a good while. Doesn't he look like a big boy? Makes his mama sad! We also found he has another tooth coming in on the bottom!
-------
We went out to eat at Cheddars yesterday. What I ordered: Chicken tenders. What I received? . . .
Shricken? Chrimp? Chickenshrimp? Shrickenchimp? Whatever you want to call it - that is a shrimp fried in with my chicken tender, aka NOT what I ordered. And I was wondering why it was so fat! Good thing I didn't bite into it - I can't stand seafood. I guess the worst part about it is how the waiters dismissed it so nonchalantly. If they aren't careful, someone with shrimp allergies could get something like that and then they'd have a lawsuit on their hands. Just sayin'. . .
-------
The rest of the week? I'll hopefully be recovering from this nasty head cold. Tomorrow we plan on visiting Davey's new home for his Birthday - we are going to bring him an apple. My good friend Maddie is coming to spend Wednesday with us here.
That's all I think I have planned for this week, but I could be forgetting something. That's not totally unlike me, you know.
As usual, though. . . with Bringing Up Benjamin. . . I'm going to
Be Prepared to Be Surprised.
Because we all know SOMETHING is going to sneak up on me. . .
I love the picture of Benjamin in the box! So cute.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you are feeling bad! I love Cheddars! We don't have one in Milwaukee, but we have one where I grew up, so I always want to eat there! Feel better!
ReplyDeleteThat is the weirdest thing seeing a shrimp in your chicken! You're right....could be very dangerous for certain people! Your little boy is so adorable!! Hope you're feeling better!
ReplyDeleteThat's crazy you found shrimp in your chicken!! Yeah, good thing you aren't allergic to shellfish!!
ReplyDeleteLove the picture...Glad to find your blog....Love your blog....
ReplyDeleteHope you will stop by and visit my new Christmas blog that I launched this week. The button on my regular blog will take you right to it....
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
Have a great week
That chicken shrimp stuff looks gross! Ew!
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a good visit with Davey!