It is a Monday, so I guess that could explain it. At any rate, it's one of those days, and I don't like it. Today Ben has been so fussy and clingy. Right now he is with his daddy, although every now and then he will look over and start fussing (wow, right on cue) for me. It's the teeth, I'm sure. And impending bedtime.
I just took a break to help Daddy put little Benjamin to bed.
Anyway. As I was saying. He's been fussy. All day long. I have been trying to get the house presentable as tomorrow Carl's dad is planning on dropping by. I get embarrassed when everything is in order, and every time I have it spic and span, I say I'll keep it that way and I never do. I just get so caught up in stuff. And being a mommy. Getting sleep, precious sleep.
You know the drill.
So that has been my day. We just had a walk not too long ago, to entertain Benjamin and to help unwind a bit. It was relaxing, and of course, the fussing began once we got home so. . .
How about some pictures instead of whining!
Kristen
The pictures are so cute! Maybe he got all his fussing out today and will be better tomorrow...we can always hope! :)
ReplyDelete