5.28.2009

Do this.

You should totally check out my AVON website. I just signed up not too long ago. I just need something to bring extra money in. I have 7 days left in my first campaign and nary a sell to show for it. Be my first customer and I will surely love you forever. :)

Just check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, wish I could help, but I have been in the same boat more than once and I'm all the broker (lol?) for it. Ask me about Passion Parties... lol! Zero sales ,but nearly $200 in demo products for all the parties that never happened... sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!