Benjamin…. Dear, dear Benjamin woke me up at 6AM this morning and wanted to play. This mommy wanted to sleep a few more hours. Usually I’m ohkay getting him up and all that but THIS morning… getting up and playing was definitely the last thing on my mind (the first thing being how can I teach myself to sleep walk across the hall to his crib so I could pop that paci back in his mouth).

Sweet, sweet Benjamin was relentless. So I got up. I dragged myself out of bed and forced my eyes open and went to get him (dragging my pillow along behind me. I would find SOME way to get a few winks in). So we went downstairs. I’m not a morning person, especially this morning, so Benjamin went to his swing.

Sweet Benjamin went to sleep in his swing.

And this little momma went to sleep on the couch. Till about 10 o’ clock! Woweee. It was nice. But. I was still tired. And to be honest, I still am.

I don’t think I mentioned that I had been trying all day yesterday to get in touch with the pediatrician because Ben kept rubbing at a rash on his face. I finally got through to them (phone tag is frustrating when you’re trying to figure out what to put on your child), and now we are putting cortizone cream on his dear little face twice a day. And his rash from all his drooling is going away. Sweeeeet.

Monday is his next appointment. Shots? I think so. And I bet he weights 18 pounds. Goooood gracious.

That is all I can think of to tell the bloggers out there. Or the blog readers. All you lurkers, I know you’re there. I have a visitor count! :) Stop by and say hello! (Please – I know there HAS to be life out there!)

- Kristen


Oh, I got a bit creative last night and I made this: