4.04.2012

Nurse Mommy is in.



There are people who will know what I mean when I say we have been hit with the post-lectureship crud. 

Every year there happens to be a select group of people who go home with sickness. The Gospel isn't the only thing that's being spread up there - it's germs, too, and we all take it back home to spread around and share the love. Well, this past weekend I played Nurse Wifey for Carl as he was laid up on the couch, especially on Sunday. And yesterday he was pretty up and active and went to the doctor for some meds and I was thinking we are finally out of the woods! 


... And then my poor Benjamin started feeling ill this morning. A 100.3 fever, sniffles, probably some aches that he isn't telling me about (besides his head), coughing. I've put on my nurse's cap once more. I would really appreciate your prayers. I'm hoping that I won't come down with it as well. And I am also hoping Benjamin will stay down long enough to get better!! 

I'm also expecting my honorary nursing degree by the end of the week, you know...

Thanks, friends, for the prayers!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean when you say that about post lecturship week. Lectures always wear me out too! Hope you all are feeling better now! You're a very good mommy to your family.
    Thanks for your comment on my Instagram post last week! So happy we're both on Instagram now :) Aw, thank you SO much for saying you like my photos! That means the world to me. I love yours too! They're always SO cute.

    SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!