Another month has flown by! I can’t believe we’re already doing another one of these posts! Every day you seem to change and I get sad because I feel like it’s going by way too fast but I’m also so excited to see what new thing you’ll learn next! I know that you are growing in leaps and bounds and I am all too happy to be along for the ride. I may not get down every single milestone that I’d like to, but I love to see you change from day to day and love to see how much you grow and learn!
You are getting to be a big girl, Clara Grace! You’re wearing 3-6 months sized clothes now, which I suppose is right on target since you’re 3 months. You are on your last rise of your thirsties covers and I guess after then you’ll have to wear your larger covers! How exciting! Maybe we can convince your handsome daddy to let us get another pink or purple one, too. {wink, wink}
You have rolled over a handful of times, but not consistently enough to be able to really put that down as something you’ve gotten the hang of. You are experimenting with your voice a lot more now and I love to hear your short little laughs, or what I assume are laughs. Your smiles are contagious and you have the sweetest dimples! You are a precious, precious little girl!
But you are still a little diva who likes to keep to her schedule. I do my best to not rock the boat for you but girl, you gotta learn to be more flexible! We’ll work on that, okay?
We spent an entire week just about just you and me this past week and it went really well. I’m really glad to have spent that time with you and I hope that we have more mommy and daughter times in the future because I really want a close relationship with you, just as I have a close relationship with Nana.
Although I know from your huge smiles when he got home from camp, you are already a daddy’s girl. Typical.
You are loved, Clara Grace! I hope you never, ever feel differently!