6.08.2013

last firsts.

995943_582350598472243_1238055561_n

I was thinking today how bittersweet it actually is to be witnessing all of Clara Grace’s “firsts”. Today she grabbed a toy for the first time by herself. She’d grabbed toys with our help before but today she actually grabbed this ball by herself. It’s sometimes the small things that bring about the most excitement and today I was excited for my little girl!

But it was bittersweet as well because this could very well be the last time we witness a “first toy grab” from our babies… because Clara Grace may very well be the last baby that we have. Things could change in the future, you never know, but as it stands it may very well just be Benjamin and Clara – and we are so very, very blessed to have them as our children so I’m not complaining in the least!

It does, however, remind me that every day and every moment is a precious memory.

1 comment:

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!