8.12.2013

to my best friend

These past six years have been fun and awesome! We have two beautiful children and every time I look at them, I am reminded of how much I absolutely love you! I fall more and more in love with you each and every day.

I don’t know how to put into words how much you mean to me. This past year especially has been one that I don’t think I’d have been able to make through without you. I don’t know how it is that you are able to be so patient with me and understanding through all my trials, but you continually support me and do your best to understand what I’m going through. I can’t tell you how much it means to me that you stand by me when things get tough. I know things have been tough on you as well and I am so thankful that you are committed to fighting my battles with me.

You complete me. You’re my better half. You’re my best friend. You’re my main and only squeeze. You’re my everything. Aw yeah.

For taking care of our family…
For listening to me when I need an ear…
For being there when I need a shoulder to cry on…
For making me laugh till my stomach aches…
For challenging me to be a better person…
For loving our children…
For loving me…
… Unconditionally!
For inspiring me and encouraging me…
For taking the trash out…
For folding laundry…
For cleaning up dishes…
For helping pick up around the house…
For running errands…
For taking time out of your day for all of us…
For enduring my craziness…
For standing by me…
For holding me up…
For listening…
For your godly example…
For making me feel loved…
And for so, so many more things…

Thank you.

I just love being married to you.

13645_1171210316798_440740_n

And when I see you, I still hear trumpets.

{Click here: This is for you.}

blog comments powered by Disqus