5.03.2014

Clara Grace, You are 13 Months Old

** Okay so this is a couple weeks late! Sorry! Been so busy with… well, life. I am hoping to pick up blogging again soon because I miss it and I hate that I have so much chronicling Benjamin’s life (up to a point) and so little chronicling Clara’s. Anyway… **

13mos 

Little miss personality. I don’t know what to do with you! You are a spitfire and I think as you get older we’ll be able to help you channel your, um, passion… but for now WOO GIRL. Those tantrums!!

Let’s talk about your sunny side, though. You’re a sweetheart most of the time and love to give mama hugs, and you’ve been giving daddy kisses lately, too. You’re certainly not as affectionate as Benjamin was, but hey if it’s not your personality who can really fault you for it?

DSC03922

You are still pretty much a mama’s girl but you are getting more and more independent and like to do your own thing (the way you want to do it) a lot of the time, too. You still are not walking. I’m sure you know how but you just like making me tote you everywhere. Mhm, I’m onto you, girl. Mama knows these tricks.

DSC03951

Some things you love:

  • “talking” on the phone
  • Hello Kitty
  • Your bubba
  • eating
  • playing outside
  • Dylan
  • eating
  • singing “Roll the Gospel Chariot Along”
  • eating
  • bath time
  • the wiggles
  • and eating.

DSC03924

Maybe next month we can update that you’re walking but you know what? All in your own time, I suppose. We learned very early on not to compare you to any other baby because you will do your own thing!

You are wearing 12 months clothes still, and you’re a wittle thing but I think you may have actually gained a pound, who knows?

Can’t wait to continue to see you grow, sweet Clara! It’s always an adventure with you!

blog comments powered by Disqus