9.02.2009

the Quickest of Updates

A few of things:

1. You can never go wrong with a baby fauxhawk!



2. Laughter is the SECOND best medicine, second only to the Word of God.



3. There's nothing like a good book. . . or, you know, four.



4. New blog layout/header, so tell me what you think!



The end!

9 comments:

  1. Cute pictures and I love the new header.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, I LOVE your new blog header!! It is so adorable!

    Also the pictures of your little guy reading and playing...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the new blog header. Really LOVE the fauxhawk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The header is great! Yum, books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the font and layout of the new header....not to in love with yellow, I think blue would just look awesome :)

    Good job on the new header though - I want a photo editing program so I can do something like that :)

    And totally fun post - I love the end! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the header! His eyes are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO CUTE!!!! Love it! And I love the new header too! I would have so much fun going for coffee with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a little late at getting around to Lynette's featured blogs from the past few weeks, but I just wanted to say hello. What a cute little boy! We are expecting our second in two months - a boy this time - and we're so excited. It will sure be a change from all the pink around here ;)

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!