A beautiful sunshiney day! Who could resist taking a few pictures? Here's a shot from today that I wanted to use for the Before & After Blog Hop!
SOOC:
LREdit
I think the brightness really adds to the picture! It was taken in the shade but you couldn't tell now, could you? Except for the fact that Benjamin isn't squinting!
Wow! What a great edit!! I love the brick background, and that blue outfit really pops! Great job!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Great edit!
ReplyDeleteOh, I agree, the brightness makes a HUGE difference! Just adorable! Nice work!
ReplyDeleteI'm always amazed at other folks' editing in LR. I don't have it. Yet. But I've played some in Google's picasa and my edits never look as good as this! I love the brightness and the way his outfit POPS!!!
ReplyDeletehey what a cute shot. Nice editing! Plz do visit me
ReplyDeleteat http://beingzaraandzidan.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeletelove your edit for this!
ReplyDeleteOh my word this is so cute! I love how you made the edit pop!
ReplyDeleteWow! The angle is awesome and the edit is amazing. Sorry to resort to such overused adjectives but I can't think of anything else to say! I love how you 'fixed' this photo (that was pretty darn good to start with)!
ReplyDelete:)
Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!
Great edit! The brightness is perfect.
ReplyDeleteThe edit is great...so bright! I love his overalls!
ReplyDeleteNice job!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, Johanna!
ReplyDeleteThank you Tara! I am excited that he finally fits those!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Heather!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Donna! You are so kind!
ReplyDeleteThank you Monica!!
ReplyDeletethanks very much Jenilee!
ReplyDeleteThanks Neel! Heading over!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! I just really had to play around with it until I got something I liked out of it!
ReplyDeleteThank you Joan!!
ReplyDeletethanks very much Angie!
ReplyDeleteThank you Courtney!!
ReplyDeleteAll kinds of cuteness, Benjamin! I am so into camera angles. So I'm really diggin' this photo. I love how you really warmed up the pic with the colors. Great edit!
ReplyDeleteSuch a bright and beautiful edit! I love the angle too... Happy Thursday! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat edit. He is such a cutie... in both shots! lol! Little boys are so sweet!
ReplyDeletehttp://dellsdailydish.blogspot.com/
I love this edit! Love it. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!
ReplyDeleteThank you, same to you!
ReplyDeleteThank you Alisha!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!
ReplyDeleteprecious! love the edit, perfect!
ReplyDelete