7.31.2008

Pregnant Territory

So far it's been a weird week for me. I'm not used to having headaches all the time-- I guess it's just something that comes with the territory. But I don't like it. It puts me in the worst mood and all I want to do is lay there, possibly sleep. I'm sixteen weeks pregnant, as of yesterday. Hopefully soon I will actually feel the baby moving around, and after that-- everyone can, if I so choose to allow them to touch my stomach. I really don't understand it much when people invite themselves to touch. It's soo awkward. I mean, how do you handle that? By the time they've touched, it's too late to say, "No touchy!"

I woke up this morning trying to sleep on my stomach, but that hurt. I guess I'm stretching out some more, who knows? Alls I know is I'm fitting better in my maternity clothes. :)

Next week is vacation week. We drop Carl off in Thomson on the way to Walterboro, and on the way back (the Sunday after), we pick him up. If we remember. If not, well it'll be totally unintentional. Believe me! Because the following Monday will be our One Year Anniversary! And who else is going to eat the cake topper with me? I definitely don't want to eat that by myself... and honestly I don't even want to eat one piece. I'm not big on cake, and I can't even remember if I liked that one little piece I had on the wedding day.

Anyway... I cracked my tailbone four days before I found out I was 4 weeks and 6 days pregnant. Sitting for so long on an unpadded chair kinda gets it hurting again. I hear it takes a while for these to heal... I wish it would heal up already! Ouch!


- Kristen
blog comments powered by Disqus