I didn't get to go. Doctor's orders. I'm not supposed to be doing a lot in one day, especially during the early hours. Stupid low blood pressure. So, I hung around the building and took pictures of the few people who had stayed behind to do some grounds work. It certainly wasn't like door-knocking but I guess it was fun?

Old Roscoe, a random cat. Did not touch him. I am allergic.

Mom played with him some while pulling weeds.

He's a nice-looking cat. And that's coming from someone who can't stand cats.

Dad trying out his ghost busters halloween costume. Or maybe just spraying weed killer.

The weather was ideal for both working in the yard and door-knocking. Oh, and taking pictures.

Mr. Dennis mowing the lawn.

Mom and dad.

Back of the property.

Little worker bees.

Digging up a dead bush.

Ah, sweet success.


The building.



After a while, even taking pictures gets boring.

Going the wrong way, mom...


Copping a squat, building a baby... you know, my usual.







the Door-Knockers!


That's all for now... my ribs are starting to ache.


wow! That is a lot of folks! Good job taking pictures and making the effort to come out anyway! That cat is adorable...is it a stray or some local rascal? That pic of your mom and the dead bush CRACKED me up. LOL
ReplyDeleteLocal rascal I think! Hehe!
ReplyDelete