This would be in the living room, me and Mrs. Jacks talking about what we thought would be nice. The Jacks' came along to check out the house and give insight on what needed to be done. Oh, and the kitchen is behind us.
Master bathroom, which is actually the smallest room in the house besides like... a closet or something. Don't worry, the border was ripped down.
The toilet seat will be replaced. I don't do puffy toilet seats. They freak me out.
In the master bedroom. Yeah unfortunately those aren't shadows on the carpet. Those are stains. Previous tenants were nasty tar-lungs. Aka. Smokers.
Closet in the master bedroom.
Oh, we're back to the living room in this one.
Living room, with the fire place. And the blue lightswitch cover will be replaced...
Laundry room, aka Davey's winter home. For those of you who do not know, Davey is my rabbit.

Laundry room looking into the kitchen, the kitchen being where you see me and Mrs. Jacks standing.

Guest bedroom, which was pretty spacious!

Guest bedroom again. And yeah, I don't know why the carpet changes colors throughout.
Guest bathroom toilet. I hope that blue isn't stained. :/
Gues bathroom again. This will be our UGA bathroom.
The dining room, and yet another shade of carpet.
Benjy's bedroom
the Bonus room, which used to be a garage. REALLY spacious.

The other side of the bonus room.
In the dining room, looking into the room that we're going to turn into Carl's office.
In the office, looking into the dining room.
And we're back to Benjamin's room. Through the door you can see the door to the master bedroom.And NOW for the touch-ups!!

The master bedroom. I love the green. It's going to look amazing with our comforter.
The hallway/entrance way. Obviously this is not finished yet. Carl said it is like an adobe color. I like it!
The dining room. Carl chose the blue. It turned out brighter than we both expected (I guess - I haven't seen it in person yet), but we both really like it, especially with the dark wood accents.
The office is the same color as the dining room. Blue is supposed to be a calming color and all that. Again, it turned out brighter than expected, but I really do like the way it looks with the dark accents. Besides, if you know me, you know I am more of a bright-color person than a muted color person. I mean... my room growing up was lime green. Seriously!And that's all for now, folks! I assume I will get more pictures before the day is over, and then as soon as we get internet down there, I will give you the rest of the photos, plus photos of the finished rooms with the stuff in it. Hopefully it won't take too terribly long to unbox our stuff. We shall see!
Hope you all have a safe thanksgiving tomorrow! If you're traveling, buckle up, it's the law! ;D
Love,
Kristen

Hi, Kristen...
ReplyDeleteI hope this doesn't weird you out--I was surfing blogs one day and came across yours. It was so full of hope and selflessness... I've checked it often and prayed for you and your little one. From your posts, I can see that you probably have your little Benjy in your arms now--I'm so excited for you!
Like I said, I hope you aren't weirded out. I just wanted to let you know that someone's been praying for your little family :)
Much Love,
M.Dawn
Dawn,
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for reading and for praying for our family! It doesn't weird me out a bit!
Kristen
Dawn,
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for reading and for praying for our family! It doesn't weird me out a bit!
Kristen