1.14.2009

About My Layout

Yes, it's true. I designed my blog myself. I didn't do it alone, though.

The font for my blog post headers, sidebar headers, and blog post dates I got from http://kevinandamanda.com/fonts/fontsforpeas/ - Currently I am using Pea Carrie Script

I used digital scrapbooking kits from http://www.shabbyprincess.com

I used the program free Gimp (www.gimp.org) for my header.

This is a sort of hobby of mine. I don't do any of this to gain money for myself as I use free elements to put it together. I am still learning the ropes, but if you'd like me to try to create one for you, e-mail me @ bringingupbenjamin@yahoo.com and we'll talk about it. I will probably only be able to do one at a time, as I am super busy with Benjamin and my house, if there are any who are interested.

I would be more than happy to give pointers or tips or advice. Just e-mail me!

Other blogs I have designed:

- {My Blessed} Life in Three-Six-Five - My Photoblog
- Hey Good Lookin' - My Recipe Blog
- The Adventures of Benjamin and Mariah - Ben and Mariah's blog
- Held - Gina's Blog
- A Preacher's Life - Hubby's Blog

post signature

blog comments powered by Disqus