
It's amazing how the birth of your child changes your life in so many ways, instantaneously. I am ever amazed at how someone can fall so tremendously in love with someone so quickly, so fully. Carl and I are so in love with Benjamin. This is more than I deserve.
I'm thanking God constantly these days it seems. For my health, for my son and his health, for my recovery. And most of the time, for my husband. He has been so great this whole pregnancy. The past few months he has taken care of me better than I could ever ask for. When I blacked out, he was beside my bed begging me to keep my eyes open, even if I couldn't see. I'll never forget the way he looked when I finally could see. Going through this has really shown me how much Carl loves me, and also how much I so love him. I could not have asked for a more loving and caring husband. I know he is going to take care of me while I recover, and help me to do my best to care for Benjamin as well. He is such a good father. Benjamin and I really hit the jackpot. Carl has been so encouraging to me. He has helped me as much as he could, and more.
Congrats!
ReplyDelete