2.18.2009

Statement on Comment Moderation

Concerning any spiritual post I make or anything I may say regarding my beliefs:

I reserve the right, as the owner of this blog, to blog about what I wish and to talk about what I believe when I feel compelled to do so. You are not obligated to agree with me, nor are you obligated to read if you do not wish to do so. You don't have to comment and defend yourself if you don't feel like doing so. I always leave my blog posts up for discussion, providing it is done in a calm, Christian-like manner with love as the motive. I do not like to be ranted at and "bashed" on my own blog, and I reserve the right to delete any comment that I wish.

If you were to post a religious post on your blog, and I happened to disagree with you - I would not come in swinging if I were to come in at all. I only ask the same consideration from you.

Thank you.

post signature

blog comments powered by Disqus