I meant to tell you... we decided to use cloth diapers and finally made the switch! Everything is going really well! I like it a lot better than disposable diapers! We only use disposable when we are going out and at night because they absorb more. The reason we decided to go cloth is to save money and prevent diaper rash, and because cloth diapered babies potty train faster. :)
anyway. I just had to share that!
(plus, cloth diapers come in colors and are sooo cute on the baby bum. :D!! )
you make some of the best photos. You have a talent my lady.
ReplyDeleteI wish I could take credit for that, but I found it on google. One of these days I will take one like that once I can get a line up in the backyard!!
ReplyDeleteyikes, I meant to post with my account, not Carl's...
ReplyDeleteReading through your year in review...
ReplyDeleteLOVE MY CLOTH DIAPERS! Congrats on the switch!
Amy