4.30.2009

situps.



Yes, that's my 3-month-old sitting forward in his carseat all by himself. And he pulled himself to that position, too. This is going way too fast. And I don't want to hear how he'll be walking before I know it! He wants to stay little forever, he DOES!

Not really. He wants to do big boy stuff. We've been thinking about solid foods lately. I know I would get some folks jumping down my throat about how you're supposed to wait till they're like... 6 months old. But really the reason people wait so long is mostly when they have food allergies in their family, and we don't. So we don't have to worry about that. And blahblah food allergies on the rise blahblah. Not every baby is the same. And Benjamin has been showing signs that he's ready for solid foods.

He is SO loud. Especially today. He's been just talking and yelling at the top of his lungs. He just wants to be heard.

I can't think of anything else new with Ben. Well I did tell him to say "Dada" and he said "Gaga". :) He wants to talk so bad.

I'll be doing my garden probably starting tomorrow morning. I'm excited. I finally get a garden of my own. Wahoo!

Next weekend we are off to Winder for my future sister-in-law's bridal shower. I helped plan it so I gotta be there to help set up. She'll finally get to meet Benjamin. Yay Melanie!

Kay, that's all. :)

Love,
Kristen

1 comment:

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!