I am pretty sure we can officially say that Spring is here, for real. No, really. But, who am I to say? It's been so flip-floppy... I almost wonder if we're just going to skip Spring all together and dive right into Summer... whatever the case may be, we are enjoying the sunshine and we're enjoying some extra time outside.
So this Spring I'm going to try my hand at gardening ... again. Last year? Well, just didn't do too well. I'm not the best gardener, but I'm gonna give it another shot this year and hopefully do somewhat better than last year.
And after all of this, at the end of the month, we're heading off to Lectureship again! I can't believe it is almost that time again... this year is just flying by - just like last year. It blows my mind y'all!
We're all just breezin' on by! Bring it on!
Which lecturship are y'all attending? Last week was Faulkner lectures and we attended that. I love this warm weather too! Happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteWe're going to the MSOP Lectureship. We go every year, it's like a huge reunion for us!
Delete