So, it appears that we are entering a new chapter in our lives! I know that it has been a long while since I have blogged, but you’ll have to excuse me! I’ve been so tired! For good reason!
Yep! That’s right! We’re expecting Baby #2! I have yet to see a doctor but hopefully very soon we’ll be getting in. From what I’ve figured up (thanks to the lovely internet and the tools it provides!), our due date is March 29th! Which is pretty cool, because it is my cousin’s birthday and two days before my brother’s birthday as well!
I know some of you may remember when I posted about my {struggles trying to conceive}, how discouraged I had gotten, etc. Anyway, it has been ten long months but we are finally being blessed and we couldn’t be happier! Seriously, we are over the moon with joy! I have been feeling nauseous and tired the past few days to a week, but I just can’t help but to be too happy to really care much {uh, unless I’m in the car and feeling carsick, bleh!}.
If you would, please pray for me and often! It is still very early. Please pray that Baby will be healthy and will grow like its supposed to, and that I will as well, ha! And add in some praise for God blessing us, too!
Oh, you may be wondering about Benjamin! Well, bless his heart, we didn’t tell him until we were ready to tell everyone else because Benjamin is notorious for spilling secrets immediately. But, we made him a t-shirt Sunday afternoon to help us announce to our families and our church family.
He is so proud and so happy to be a big brother. I am very confident that Benjamin is going to be an awesome big brother because he is a big helper already and loves to be helpful! He also loves his baby friends already.
We are so excited to begin this new chapter in our life as a family! To God be the glory!
{hmmm… I suppose I’ll have to think of a new blog name, too… taking ideas, lol!}
Ahhhhhh! YAY!!!! I am so totally excited for y'all I dont' know what to do! (Let's just say that all who are in our house know the BIG news now. ;D)
ReplyDeleteThank you for keeping those of us who don't have FB updated. ;) I am praying for you, Kristen. You'll do great!
xo
purposelyathome.blogspot.com (EEK! So excited!!!)
Congratulations! I'm so excited for y'all!
ReplyDeleteHHappy for you!
ReplyDelete