7.09.2012

Summer Memories

 

So, Carl has been in Jamaica for nearly three whole days now, and we are very much missing him! We have been keeping busy with Nana and Papaw but it still isn’t the same to be making all these memories without him. But I guess what we really can do is remember the really fun memories that we made with him before we left!

One of my favorites happens to be the evening that we all went outside and had a water squirter fight!

DSC08987

DSC09004

DSC08992

DSC09024

DSC09036

We miss you, daddy!

DSC09040

2 comments:

  1. Purposely at HomeJuly 9, 2012 at 9:05 PM

    Awww! What fun! Cracks me up that Carl has his glasses on when Benjamin is dumping that bucket of water on him....haha!! Benjamin is so adorable..... Hope you have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a fun time! Hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!