8.30.2012

Share the Love

217902_458864344154203_1629582926_n

Sometimes I wonder how in the world I will have enough room in my heart for another baby. Has any other mommy ever felt that way? Not to say that I plan on not loving this baby like I love Benjamin, but I just can’t imagine how it will be to have two little precious faces to love!

Sweet Benjamin… who today gave me ten kisses just because, who loves to cuddle and prays nearly every night that I will feel better. I am so thankful for a little boy like him and it makes me wonder how I’ll be able to share this love.

But I;m sure that’s just something you find out when you have the second baby.

8 comments:

  1. I have had the same thoughts about having another one.  I am glad I'm not the only one.  If I think hard enough though I remember thinking "How am I supposed to love this little person that I have never met anyway?"  or "How is it different than how much you love your spouse?"....then I found that out in a wonderful way.....so maybe it's kind of the same thing?  Thanks for this post!  Hope you feel better soon and I'm so happy for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really am glad that I am not the only one who has felt this way! It's really different to think about our hearts having that much room for love! Thanks Bekah!

      Delete
  2. I remember feeling the same way when I was pregnant with Carley. I thought, "How in the world could I love another human being like I love my first born.". Then I laid eyes on her sweet little face and it brought me back to the day I saw Jacob for the first time. It is an amazing feeling! When I brought her home, it was like our little family was finally complete (we knew she was the last baby due to such a horrible pregnancy). Now that mine are older, they are different as night and day. I have Jacob, who is just like me...OCD in every way. And then their is Carley...super sensitive and free spirited just like her daddy. I often laugh and say God gave me Brad and Carley to teach me patience:). I hope you start to feel better soon and you are in my prayers daily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much - it is very comforting to know I am not the only one who has felt that way! And I covet your prayers, thank you so much!

      Delete
  3. I have felt that way, too! I mean, I know I will love any and all children I have, but right now all I can think about is my first one on the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it is just natural to feel that way!!

      Delete
  4. The picture is adorable- sweet munchkin! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!