It has been five years since I have married my best friend. Five years doesn’t seem like a really long time, especially when you plan to be married for the rest of your life, but a lot has happened in five years and I was thinking about it this morning, thinking about where we were and where we are now… and really it’s pretty incredible this journey we’ve taken together.
In five years, we have moved five times. Well, four if you don’t count moving me up to Memphis.
In five years, we have had two jobs.
In five years, we have had two cars… only one of which we paid more than $1 for.
In five years, we have lived in four houses/apartments.
In five years we have had one child, and have one more on the way.
And, you know, a million laughs.
To my best friend, who makes me crazy sometimes, and cares so much for me, and for Benjamin, and our unborn baby… thank you. For everything. For being a Christian husband and father, for caring for us and loving us. We’ve ‘gone through’ a lot in five years, but I wouldn’t change any of it for the world.
Except maybe what we had for lunch yesterday but that’s not your fault… entirely, ha!
I love you!
Love it (and you). :)
ReplyDeleteLove you too! :D
DeleteHey! I'm in there! Happy anniversary, sweet friend! So glad to still be amigas with you!
ReplyDeleteYes! You are!! I am so glad too, and thank you!! <3
DeletePrecious and wonderful and I loved every minute of that day-- and watching your lives together. I still wanna get to come see you at your home sometime... I love you ALL! :D :D :D :D
ReplyDeleteWe love you too and would be so happy if you did come visit us!
DeleteAwwww...love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteWell I'm glad because 90% of our wedding pictures were awful. Not even joking.
DeleteHappy Anniversary!! Loved the pictures!!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteAwww! Where have I been??...haven't even gotten to see this post... You were such a beautiful bride, Kristen!
ReplyDeletePraying for you daily and hope all the yuckyness of morning sickness leaves you alone soon. :)
xo
purposelyathome.blogspot.com