5.24.2013

the many faces of Clara.

I think one of my most frequent forms of entertainment during the day has to be Clara’s expressions. For whatever reason, she is one of the most expressive babies I have ever known, and quite frequently her expressions are hilarious. I know a lot of you have seen me share pictures of her faces… I decided to make a post of a few pictures displaying her crazy faces, and some of her not-so-crazy ones as well. Enjoy!

IMAG0083IMAG0084
The bow obviously freaked her out…

936198_567547606619209_699790323_n303055_567547746619195_1946538118_n
The first one she was listening intently to Star Wars music… the second, it put her to sleep.

65624_567032646670705_254555373_n
Always soaking everything up…

428537_570806456293324_1706657980_n
If looks could kill…

559424_573671552673481_1049519832_n
*wink*

485417_573691579338145_405704701_n
Say WHAAAAT?

184509_573258562714780_1972658005_n
Her mouth under the hood is like “uuuhhh???” ha!

942983_573017276072242_203700627_n969514_573021149405188_935913353_n
Just some random cute faces…

942022_574007922639844_740982486_n
DRAMA.

971036_574824935891476_57569552_n
Sweet smile…

983574_575197772520859_1680550299_n
A slightly crazy-looking gleam there…

971072_575693129137990_105276895_n250479_575693212471315_200673820_n
I don’t even know how to caption the first one… but the second one was her grinning at me as I cracked up at her face in the first one! She likes to laugh along with the “joke”.

 

If she continues to give me some good faces {and I’m sure she will}, I’ll do more posts like these… because they’re fun. Ha!

blog comments powered by Disqus