11.28.2013

thankful.

I am thankful for so much that I just don’t know where to begin. 2013 has been a whirlwind. So many things have happened and I give glory and honor to God for all of my incredible blessings. I am so blessed where I am and who I am with. I’m blessed with my family and my own personal growth and my new church family. I am blessed to have friends over the miles who I cherish even if I don’t see them every day. I am blessed to have been raised in such an amazing, loving family. I’m blessed to live in a country where the gospel is spread freely. Blessed to have so many freedoms. So blessed to have forgiveness and salvation. Blessed. Just, blessed.

I’m a visual person, so I pulled a few pictures from the year…

528863_518342368206400_1333921014_n

480464_533463016694335_838879388_n

69678_533463310027639_1760958066_n

DSC01366

DSC01375

DSC01428

431825_571663509540952_1016815557_n

249083_571662569541046_2083555494_n

970351_571681736205796_293561018_n

546983_628910247149611_269733390_n

581765_628909953816307_455736143_n

1170890_624143347626301_1872915364_n

1236990_624407490933220_1570458374_n

I could post more and more but I don’t have the time and I need to get in the kitchen to make some sweet potato dumplings. But I just wanted to wish my friends and family a blessed and happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful for all of you!

thanks be

blog comments powered by Disqus