We had a party today for Benjamin {and us} since we are leaving next week. It was Dora-themed, and we called it our "Vamanos!" party {Let's Go!}. It was a lot of fun!
{Benny helped on that one heehee}
{My WONDERFUL, HANDSOME, LOVING, SWEET husband did the streamers! I Love them so much I haven't taken them down! hehe!}
{You know, just in case Swiper showed. Though Benjamin did a good job swiping a few plates off......}
{Juice and Choco Milk for the kiddos}
{Making sure all his favorite toys are there to share with his friends}
{Mariah, Ben, and Ella}
I honestly did not get as many pictures as I should have, being the good-bye party... but we were having a great time conversing and watching the kids play. These pictures certainly don't show all of the guests that came {And THANK YOU to those who did - it meant the world to us, seriously!!!}. Benjamin's friends Landon and Brysen also came and played for a while.
We are really going to miss our friends here and it really does break my heart that we are having to leave behind so many of our friends, and also Benjamin's friends. I can't really explain how I feel about that. I know it's not going to end his world because he is too young to understand this stuff, but I know how much he loves his friends. I just hope that wherever we end up, Benjamin can have friends even HALF as wonderful as the ones he has here. {I'm tearing up, y'all!}
To the mothers and fathers of Landon & Brysen, Mariah, and Ella... we truly are going to miss you and your sweet darling children. I mean that so sincerely!
Isn't God so wonderful for blessing us with relationships?
Well now that I have thoroughly bummed myself out... in a ... good? way.....
1 week till moving day.
Bring.
It.
On.