9.18.2010

We made it!

I just wanted to check in and tell you all that we have moved and we have made it! I am so glad to be done with the packing and cleaning and moving! While the future is unknown for us and uncertain, we are still optimistic and I feel more relaxed now than I have in a few weeks! This is where our next chapter begins!



I will hopefully be able to blog more now that the move is done with. Starting with Benjamin's 20 Month Post! Time sure is flying!

Take care, y'all! Have a blessed Lord's Day!


post signature

4 comments:

  1. WAHOO! WOOT! Been thinking about you guys...hopefully it was nice and easy? :-)

    Love ya! And Benjamin is a CUTIE! <3
    --Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the move is done! Packing and unpacking can be such a pain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....and where some new photos begin. We want to see your house after you get it all decorated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad y'all made it safely!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!