Well, anyway.
This weekend started on Thursday. The day after I got sick. Thursday is when Carl and Benjamin left me behind and went down to visit friends and then over to visit Carl's family. And I have been laying in bed, sleeping, etc, trying to get well before they come home tomorrow. It has been difficult not seeing either of my boys this weekend! I miss them a lot! I at least get to call/text Carl throughout the day but communication with Benjamin is slightly more limited and it's been rough. I guess this is how Carl feels when Mommy and Benjamin go on our little visits.
Happy October, by the way! How exciting is that?! I'm pretty excited. Although I am pretty sure the weather changes and all that contributed to me being sick and therefore being left at home... it's okay, Fall, I forgive you, because you always bring me Pumpkin Spice Frappe's. And other things. We can look past this.
I know you all want to see some pictures of what's been going on lately and so here we go:
{We have been playing outside a lot!}
{We have been traveling a lot!}
{We have been loving a lot!}
{And he's been being really, really cute!}
Also:
Yes.
Happy October!