If it’s the beaches,
if it’s the beaches’ sands you want,
then you will have them.
I could fall asleep to the sound of the waves gently lapping at the shoreline, rushing back and forth over the sand, erasing the footprints and leaving behind bits of seaweed to dry up in the sand as the hot sun beats down. I could dig my feet down into the sand to find where it’s cooler, and sit back and let the breeze dance across my face and listen to the gulls as they soar and dip overhead. I could breathe in the ocean air and think about how wonderful God’s creation is, how perfect His plan is, how beautiful this world truly is. The beach: a little taste of nature that I don’t normally get to visit. A breath of fresh, salty air. So peaceful.
ahhhhhh…
AMEN!!! :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photos. I love them.
ReplyDeleteAhhhhh I just love this post :) So pretty and peaceful. So wanna be there!!!
ReplyDelete