Dear Carl,
Yep. This is me, missing you. You left… I guess at like 12:30 this morning? I don’t know, I was half asleep. But I woke up at 7:15 and you were there and I was saddened. I was happy to get to talk to you for just a little bit but I really don’t know how these 11 days are going to go without me talking to you at all. I know others go through this and worse all the time, but this has me all concerned and sad – but I will make it! Don’t you worry about me!
Benjamin and I had a good day. We cleaned the house some before Mom and Dad came (they got here around 8:20PM or so), and actually you would be so proud because I got most all of it done BEFORE noon. I folded all the laundry in our room and put it away. Benjamin did not nap (no surprise there I am sure), so we went outside for a while and looked at all our dying flowers and stuff. Yeeahhh.
We had pizza for dinner, and watched “Princess”. Benjamin “fed” his pizza to that noodle person he made at VBS and I asked him who that was and he said it was “Daddy”. He misses you. =( He heard the door open and said that daddy was here.
Oh, and he’s also been crazy all day long.
But that’s not surprising either, is it? He went crazier when Mom and Dad got here and he danced around the livingroom for like twenty minutes (he got really sweaty – I’m not kidding you!), and he landed on his face twice resulting in his first-ever nose bleed. It was very, very minor so I wasn’t worried at all (I am sure that really is a shocker for you HA!). More like a blood booger. That’s all.
Tomorrow I think we might set up the pool. We’re going to eat hamburgers and corn on the cob and french fries.
I miss you quite terribly. I love you soooo much!
Always Yours,
Kristen
I'm sure it's gonna seem like so long without him!
ReplyDelete