5.26.2011

Growth Spurt?

SONY DSC

I haven’t been blogging this week, not sure why, but I just haven’t had anything to say. We have hit a bit of a lull here. While we are ever-busy, it has just sort of taken it’s own rhythm. Benjamin still keeps me on his toes with his potty-training {some days are really, really good, and some days are really, really bad}. The weather has been super hot lately and just all of the sudden, too! But we are acclimating and enjoying ourselves where we can. Today was pretty stormy so it was a cuddle/snuggle/movie day and I gotta say I really enjoyed it. You gotta take your cuddles when you can when they are this age!

So, Spring has sprung long ago and we are knocking on Summer’s door. Benjamin is having a growth spurt I think and is getting some legs on him finally. He asked me for another pb&j today after eating one and I was like WHAT?! Two years old and already trying to eat me out of house and home!

SONY DSC

what a sweetheart, anyway.

4 comments:

  1. Darius too!  He has been eating an incredible amount and we are astonished at how often he asks for more food!  Maybe they go through a growth spurt around this age - I would believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, I feel you with the potty training!  Everynight we pray for mommy to have patience and for potty training to click with AJ :) You know I use to work at a preschool/daycare with Stephanie Ammons, and I never remember potty training being this crazy, and we were training some 18 2 year olds! LOL- I must be getting old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And the eating will prolly never stop lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! I love Benjamin. So adorable. Hilarious about the pb&j. 

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!