9.22.2011

one more day

DSC06450-1

A ton of these Pink Spider Lillies just surprised me this week! I had no idea they were out there till I stepped outside… and it’s not like I never go out in the back yard! But there they were! Bright and beautiful like summer!

DSC06453-1

DSC06454-1

Gorgeous, right? They are a perfect farewell to Summer, because in case you didn’t know, in ONE DAY it will be officially Fall! Yes, you read that right! Fall! I cannot wait for the temperatures to reflect that! And I haven’t been here in Alabama long enough to know what that feels like here, but I think it’s starting to feel that way! Hello, lower 80’s! You are my BFF!

DSC06439-2

We have been enjoying the cooler temps by being outside much more often than during the summer.

DSC06442-2

Yeah, I think Ben likes it too! We love our little ventures outside! He all the time wants to go to the playground now. Now that the weather is cooler, I think we can start going more often!

That’s something even I can get excited about!

DSC06443-2

2 comments:

  1. LOVED the pictures and the blog...thanks for encouraging others!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!