9.25.2011

Meet Zoe.

DSC06574

The newest member to our little family, little Zoe. She is the sweet little puppy that we have welcomed into our home {mostly on the screened-in porch but she is allowed inside, providing she is not destructive (; }. She showed up unexpectedly at one of our Elders’ house we are guessing a few days ago… at least three days? Anyway, you can see her ribs in that picture, and the poor thing just had bugs eating away at her.

DSC06576

We could tell from the first moment that she just needed someone to give her some lovin’s. She is so sweet and lovable. Of course, being a puppy, she is really energetic and a bit sneaky too, but over all she is just a big sweetheart who just wants to be loved. She’s intelligent, too, and catches on quickly.

DSC06578

Ain’t she precious? We are hoping that we will be a blessing to her and that she will be a blessing to us. Most who know me know that I have been wanting a puppy for … four years, ha! And we finally decided to give this sweet little girl a home. We’re still getting used to each other but we are looking on the bright side of things and enjoying the sweetie.

DSC06580

I’m sure you’re wondering how Mr. Benjamin is doing with the new puppy. Well, he spent the day with one of his favorite people, Mrs. Aneya as he calls her, and so when we got home tonight he was SURPRISED. Big time. He’s not too crazy about dogs who are smaller and more energetic, because when we lived with my parents, the only dog he knew was Bailey, who was old and lazy. So he spent most of the night screeching and trying to be as far away as he could possibly be, and his running meant “CHASE!” to Zoe. But by the end of the night, they were both calm{er} and Benjamin was even giving her toy rope to her. I am pretty sure that as soon as they get acclimated to each other, they will be thick as thieves!

1 comment:

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!