9.17.2011

We’re Back

After a long break from having Bringing Up Benjamin public, I have decided to bring it back. I’ve tried, as some of you know, to blog over at my other blog, but it never really felt right. It was like drinking sweet tea made with Splenda instead of the real deal. Just wrong.

So I’m going to attempt to get back into the swing of things! So much has happened since July, the last time I updated! We’ve done a lot of traveling, and we’ve had guests, and meetings, etc! It’s been busy around here!

But for now, I’ll just leave you with this – and hope that soon I’ll get my inspiration for blogging back. I’ve had ideas, but lost them … maybe they’ll come back to me!

Ahhh, it’s good to be back!

6 comments:

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!