9.20.2011

desperate times call for desperate measures…

DSC06426

Sometimes, you just gotta do what you just gotta do. Even if it means washing your dishes in the utility sink.

Yup, we had pipe problems. Apparently pretty bad ones, from what it sounded like from the plumber. But thankfully, they’re all taken care of. At least the sinks are draining and not into the dishwasher, either.

Things are slowly getting back to normal. For those of you who don’t follow my every move on Facebook, we spent a week in Missouri where Hubby did his first out-of-state gospel meeting. It was amazing. I loved seeing everyone and meeting everyone. Seeing everyone meaning two very dear friends, Peyton and Kara!! Isn’t it so wonderful to have such an extensive Spiritual family where you pretty much have friends anywhere and everywhere, and if not, it’s so easy to make some new ones! I love it!

Anyway, after that, I had a week to prepare for our own Gospel Meeting and keeping the visiting preacher’s family! It was a blast! And I am sooo not just saying that, Amber! Even though we had four adults and three kids in the house, I really enjoyed it and I miss having the company here!

So yeah. Once they left we have plumbing problems, but I guess we should just be thankful we didn’t have the problems while they were here!

I’m still getting back into the swing of blogging, but this feels so much more natural here on my old friend. Thanks so much for your kind words, you guys! It feels good to be missed, even from this little corner of the world wide web which I claim as my own.

More to come soon, my lovelies!

2 comments:

  1. Ugh! What a pain! Glad it's all over now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad they are fixed now! A few years ago, my sister and her hubby had overnight guests and me and Jacob for supper and the kitchen sink completely quit draining! We ended up doing the dishes in the bathtub. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!