I feel like the last few days I have been just wasting time because I've been so emotional. Wasting time because I've been focusing more on myself, and how many things I've had to do and how many things just seemed to be going wrong, what sort of things kept getting on my nerves... etc, etc, etc. I wasted precious moments that I could have been spending with Benjamin, teaching him, making precious memories with him instead of getting irritated at the little things. I haven't been sleeping well, but that doesn't give me the right to take my emotions out on those around me.
I hope I'm not the only mother who has had days like this. I've felt so awful about it, apologizing profusely and trying to make it up to Ben... even though he's likely forgotten all about it because no matter what, he's mommy's #1 fan, and mommy is his #1 fan.
I just needed to get this off my chest... Tonight we had friends over for dinner, so that helped me relax a little bit. I'm hoping that tomorrow will prove to be an even better day. For Benjamin's sake. I'm going to do my best.
