11.19.2011

freshening up!

Bear with me as I get all my ducks in a row! Trying to get back to this, and thinking a fresh look might help! I've missed blogging and have been wanting to be able to get back to it for some time. I know I've tried before. Just stick around for me, yeah?

4 comments:

  1. love the pic. :) after reading the post before this one...you are a great mother, kristen, and i know that you and carl will do everything right for ben. thank you for your example of christian wife and mother for me and so many others. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a precious friend. <3 thank you for your encouragement! 

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can count on me sticking around girl! love the new look!<3

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!