11.21.2011

Changes.

Obviously, there have been some changes made to my blog in the past couple of days. Maybe you haven't really been coming by since I've been posting again, but I've been morphing my blog over the past couple of days... ta-da! I'm still working on a few things, aesthetically. I've been, for the past few months, trying to get my head back into blogging. I tried a new blog, and then came back here, and then had a blog that I posted on twice that I didn't tell anyone about because I wasn't sure I'd stick with it... anyway, here I am again. I'm back to where I came from and I'm excited about it... but I want to tell you something. I'm going to be real here. I deserve that much. Anything I post from a few days ago on out is just going to be real. I used to blog thinking I was being real, but what I was really doing was trying to ... I don't really know. Maybe impress? Myself probably. Conform? to mommy blogs, I mean. But I don't want to do that anymore. I don't want people to come over here because I write great posts about whatever I may post about. I want them {you} to come because you know I'm being real over here, and who doesn't like someone to be real every once in a while? Real life is real. Deep, I know. But it's not easy. You know that. I'm tired of pretending like it is. I have a lot to blog about, if I'd just let myself do it.

So. Changes. To my blogging attitude: Real life is real. Be real. {and awesome on the days you can manage}

... also, new blog button. just sayin'...

& Something I found on pinterest:

2 comments:

  1. Aww, yay! I've missed seeing your blog! :) I love that pinterest quote! You are an inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed you so much, girl! Glad you're back - love the new design and love your being real attitude!!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!