2.03.2012

Benjamin at Three Years Old.


    I got this idea from Lisa, who asked these questions to her daughter Ella on her third birthday. Ben's birthday is a few weeks past but I figured we could ask anyway! I thought it was a little fun something to do! Hope you enjoy! Benjamin's answers are in bold.


    1. What is your favorite color? White 
    2. What is your favorite toy? Woody and Buzz and Bullseye
    3. What is your favorite fruit? Popsicles
    4. What is your favorite TV show? Barney {I think he just saw it on TV and said it}
    5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Popsicles {because we always have popsicles for lunch}
    6. What is your favorite outfit? Shirt and pants and underwear
    7. What is your favorite game? Thomas the Tank Engine Game
    8. What is your favorite snack? Popsicles {siiiiiiiigh}
    9. What is your favorite animal? Dog
    10. What is your favorite song? the B-I-B-L-E
    11. What is your favorite book? Bears in the Night
    12. Who is your best friend? Zoe {our dog}
    13. What is your favorite cereal? Apple Jacks
    14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Playground!
    15. What is your favorite drink? Chocolate Milk
    16. What is your favorite holiday? "Toy Story" {He doesn't know what holidays are}
    17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? My Toys
    18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Cereal
    19. What is your favorite thing for dinner? Cereal
    20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Daddy
    21. What is your favorite movie? Toy Story 3 {"That is a good answer!"}
    22. Who is your favorite superhero? "I'm gonna be a super hero! And I'm gonna fly up in the air!" {The original question was "Who is your favorite Disney princess?" and Benjamin said "You my favorite princess!" while pointing to me. d'aaaww. But I figured that was meant for girls, so I added this instead}
    23. Where is your favorite place to go? In the playground.
    24. What is your favorite Bible story? Gideon
    25. What is your favorite Old Testament story? Gideon
    26. What is your favorite memory verse? "cars" ???
    27. What is your favorite letter? B, A, A-B-C

10 comments:

  1. Hi Kristen!  Just dropped by to "catch up".  Benjamin looks so big!  Glad things are going great in AL!!  We will be praying for  Ben to be feeling all well soon!  Take Care!  Always welcome if your ever in our neck of the woods!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim!! I so miss you!! I hope y'all are doing okay!!! Love you girl!!

      Delete
  2. I LOVED this! ;) I loved him saying that he wanted to be a daddy when he grows up (or did that mean that he wants to be Carl when he grows up?...;D). And you being his favorite princess!...too sweet!!!!

    xo
    purposelyathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not really sure which one he meant, but those are both good options yeah? hehehe

      Delete
  3. breakfast for dinner...he's already a college student!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha!! So true! Just throw in some Ramen and he's set!

      Delete
  4. popsicles for lunch. you're my favorite princess. i love this.

    SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!