7.08.2011

day eight without you

Dear Carl,

Today was a rather uneventful day. I did laundry. Benjamin “helped”.

Photo0254

He had a bubble bath in our  bathroom this time while I did the rest of the laundry. He seemed to have a lot of fun and he cried when I took him out.

Photo0253

Other than that, we had spaghetti tonight and it rained.

Photo0255

Photo0256

Anyway, that was our day! Not much to brag about. I hope your day was really good though. I miss you and love you!

Always,
Kristen

3 comments:

  1. KRISTEN! so glad you are picking up the blogging thing again!
    i am in looooove with your blog here! it is soooooo beautiful!
    *happiness* here ((:

    ReplyDelete
  2. KRISTEN! i am so happy you are picking up the blogging thing again!
    this is my first time to view the bringing up benjamin blog and i am in awe. it is SO BEAUTIFUL.
    *happiness* here! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. now that I have met you and Benjamin, this blog is ever sweeter. lovin it.

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!